也不知道人生怎么就有那么多坑那么多陷阱可以掉进去,只知道等真的掉进去以后才后悔莫及也为时晚矣。只希望每个坑洞每个陷阱前面都有个牌子写着:“危险,慎入!”有时候,朋友的提醒就是这难得的警示牌。
I think you are too h原由网arsh to her. Don’t bully the new comer.
我原由网觉得你对她太严格了。别欺负新来的。
He might be better than you think.
他可能比你想象中好。
Don’t make a fool of yourself.
不要丢人现眼了。
Joshua:What are you doing, Paul?
约书亚:保罗,你在干什么?
Paul: Nothing. I’m leaving.
保罗:没什么。我就走。
Joshua:Show me your hand. Now!
约书亚:给我看你的手。马上!
Paul:Fine. Here you are.
保罗:行。给你。
Joshua:Paul, how many times have//www.58yuanyou.com I told you not to steal?
约书亚:保罗,我告诉过你多少次不要再偷东西了?
Paul: Come on. Just a pen.
保罗:得了吧。就一支笔而已。
Joshua: You are taking something that doesn’t belong to you. That’s what we call “stealing”.
约书亚:你拿了不属于你的东西。这就是“偷窃”。
Paul: There you are again, “Mr. Right”. Now leave me alone.
保罗:你又来了,“好好先生”。别烦我。
Joshua: I won’t let this go. This time I caught you red-handed.
约书亚:我不会就这么算了的。这次我可抓了你个现行。
Paul: So what? Are原由网 you going to turn me in?
保罗:那又怎样?你要去揭发我啊?
Joshua:If I have no other choice, I will.
约书亚:如果我非要这样的话,我会的。
Paul:Joshua, let me teach you something. Just mind your own business!
保罗:约书亚,我来教你一些吧。管好你自己的事就行了!
Joshua:I’ll give you a piece of advice, too. You will answer for what you 原由网did!
约书亚:那我也给你一个忠告。你早晚会得到报应的!