行动比说强用英语怎么说

Welcome here, where we share you all about idioms in American 原由网English.

欢迎大家的到来,在这里我们将为大家分享一些美语中的俚语。

Now, what would you think if you heard this? Actions speak louder than words.

“Actions speak louder than words”,如果你听到这句话,会怎么理解呢?

行动比说强用英语怎么说

If you are just beginning to learn English, this might not make sense. Let's see if we can find out what this phrase means.

如果你刚开始学习英语的话,可能觉得无厘头。让我们能否从下面的对话,弄明白这个表达的意思。

A: You keep saying that you'll help me.

你一直说会帮助我。

B: I am going to help you. Really, I am. You just have to wait a little while.

我是要打算帮助你呀!真心的!只是你原由网需要再等等。

A: Welwww.58yuanyou.coml, we'll just wait and see. Actions speak louder than words.

好吧,我们等着瞧!行动比语言更响亮(百说不如一干)。

行动比说强用英语怎么说

It sounds like she needs to see action instead of words.

听起来A想要的看到的是行动而不是一句空口承诺。

And that's exactly what this phrase means.

这就是该说法要表达的意思。

Actions speak louder than words means what you do is more important than what you say.

“Actions speak louder than words”意思就是你做的比你说的更重要

And if you say you are going to do something, then you need to do it.

如果你说你打算去做某事,然后你就要去做这件事(要一诺千金,说到做到//www.58yuanyou.com)。

行动比说强用英语怎么说

This is a casual phrase. But it does have a strong meaning, especially in American business, where result are important .

这是一个非正式表达。但是它有着很强烈的意思表示,尤其是在以结果为导向的美式商务环境中。

And that's all for today.

今天就到这里了!

行动比说强用英语怎么说

Facts speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩(中文很深厚吧)

casual 英 [kul] adj.随便的; 偶然的; 非正式的; 临时原由网

内容版权声明:除非注明原创否则皆为转载,再次转载请注明出处。

文章标题: 行动比说强用英语怎么说

文章地址: www.58yuanyou.com/jiqiao/230648.html

相关推荐