安检用英语怎么说

我们常常关注的是空乘需要有英语水平,其实机场地勤岗位也是需要有一定的英语水平的。安检的第一道关卡,需要用到的日常用语也不会少于空乘的日常用语。

今天我们就来探索及总结安检员们日常用到的语句有哪些:

Good morning / afternoon / evening, Sir / Madam, show me 原由网your passport/ credentials. 早上好 / 下午好 / 晚上好,先生 / 女士,请出示您的护照/证件。

Please show me your ID card.请出示您的身份证。

Excuse me, your certificate level is not allowed here, that way please. 您好,你的证件等级不允许通过,请朝那边走。

Ok, please go in/ahead. 好了,请往里面走。

Sorry, your passport is a bit of problem. Please wait a moment. 不好意思,您的证件有点问题,请稍等一下。

Please wait behind the yellow line. 请在黄线外稍等。

Please be patient. 请耐心等候

Sorry, this is for staff only. 对不起,这是员工通道。

Please pass through the detector one by one.请一个一个通过探测门.

Hello.put your baggage on the belt please.请把您的包放在传送带上.

Please put all your metallic objects such as coin,cellphone,chewing gum,cigarettes,and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以 及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里.

Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram原由网 be checked by the X-ray machine?您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?

Excuse me,sir.please take your computer out and put it in the basket.对不起,先生,请把您的//www.58yuanyou.com电脑从包里取出放入筐里.

Take off your jacket,please.请把您的外套脱下.

Anything else in your pocket?口袋里还有其它物品吗?

I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.很原由网遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机.

Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查.

Please raise your arms.请您抬起双臂.

Turn around please.请转身.//www.58yuanyou.com

Please unbutton your coat.请把您的衣扣打开.

I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.youcan’t take it with you into the aircraft.很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机.

Checking is done,thankyou for your corporation.检查完毕.

You can take your baggage now.您可以拿行李了.

These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated.Here is your receipt.这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收.这是给您的没收单据.

We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our place for up to one month.您可以办理托运或在我们这儿办理暂存,我们可以替您保留一个月.

Within a month,if you return to Beijing,take this receipt to the Domestic Security office to get your things back.一个月之内,当您再来北京的时候,您可以到国内安检值班室凭单据领取您的东西.

If you can’t come back within a month,we won’t keep it for you.如果一个月之内,您不来领的话,我们将不再替您保存.

This is the government’s rule.For your own safety and other passangers,we need your understanding and corporation.这是政府规定的,为了您和其他旅客的安全,请您理解和配合我们的工作.

Excuse me, sir(madam),please go to the orange counter to check in . 对不起,先生(女士),请到橙色柜台办理乘机手续。

I’m sorry to tell you that liquid articles cannot be taken with you into the aircraft. 很遗憾告诉你,液态物品不能随身带上飞机。

Please take away your luggage and wish you have a pleasant journey .请拿齐你的行李,祝你旅途愉快。

机场面对的事来自各个地方的人,学好小语种,让你在岗位游刃有余!

内容版权声明:除非注明原创否则皆为转载,再次转载请注明出处。

文章标题: 安检用英语怎么说

文章地址: www.58yuanyou.com/jiqiao/164186.html

相关推荐