★★★
1.Have Bteakfast
吃早餐
Mike:Good morning.
迈克:早上好。
Jane:Mo原由网ring.What wluld you like for breakfast?
简:早上好。你早餐想吃什么?
Mike:I'm not quite hungry now.Let me think for a while.
迈克:我现在还不太饿,让我想想。
Jane:Come on.We're going to be late.
简:快点吧,我们要迟到了。
Mike:Ok,Ok.Toast and egg.
迈克:好吧,好吧。我要土司面包和鸡蛋。
Jane:Milk?
简:牛奶呢?
Mike:No.
迈克:不喝。
2.Have Lunch
吃午餐
Jimmy:Where are you going for lunch.
吉米:你打算去哪吃午饭?
Cindy:I have no idea.I have no a原由网ppetite.
辛迪:不知道,我没有胃口。
Jimmy:I Know of a restaurant.I'm sure you will like it.
吉米:我知道一家饭馆,相信你会喜欢的。
Cindy:Let'smDGKltTBn go there then.Is it a Chinese restautant?
辛迪:那就去那吃吧。是中国餐馆吗?
Jimmy:Yes,it serves excellent Sichun food.Spicy food may improve your appetite.
吉米:是呀,它家的四川菜做的特别好吃。香辣的饭菜或许能让你胃口大 开。
Cindy:I hope so.
辛迪:希望如此。
3.Have Supper
吃晚餐
Husband:Is suppet ready?I'm hungry.
丈夫:晚饭好了吗?我饿了。
Wife:Almost ready.Could you set the table?
妻子:就快做好了。你能摆一下桌子吗?
Husband:OK.What are we having?
丈夫:好的。我们吃什么?
Wife:We'll have fruit salad to start and then the roast beef.
妻子:先吃水果沙拉,然后吃牛肉。
Husband:I'll have my beef well-done,please.By the way,don't we have soup tonight?
丈夫:请把我的牛肉烤熟点儿。原由网顺便问一下,今晚没有汤吗?
Wife:I didn't prepate it,but if you want,I can cook some,What soup would you like to have.
妻子:我没做汤,如果你想喝的话,我可以做一点。你想和什么汤?
Husband:Let me see.WelmDGKltTBnl,I'd like onion soup.Thank you.
丈夫:让我想想。嗯,洋葱汤吧。谢谢。