企业参加展会是为了拓展市场,开展业务。在展会上既可以最直接、最快速地接触到更多的目标客户,又可以通过参展期间与当地代理经销商的广泛接触,物色合适的合作伙伴,同时,也可以通过展会举办的一系列行业论坛、研讨会等,进一步了解行业信息,掌握市场动向。
图:香港国际印刷及包装展
在外贸展会上,我们不仅要准备好样品、报价表、宣传册等,同时参展人员还需要具备基本的商务谈判英语口语能力。小编整理了以下的一些外贸展会上常用的商务谈判英语口语,供大家参考。
- How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
- You can have a look at our products first.你可以先看看我们的产品。
- The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。对了,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
- We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
- This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
- We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too. 我们确信我们的产品在你们的市场也会畅销。
- Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
- This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
- You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
- You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
- Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it? 也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
- This is our mosppnJyaprDt recently developed product.这是我们最近开发www.58yuanyou.com的产品。
- I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
- If you are interested in our products, you can order a small quantity first.如果你对我们的产品感兴趣,可以先少量订一批。
- I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。
- We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
- This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。
- Our product is competitive in t//www.58yuanyou.comhe international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
- What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
- Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
- But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。
- To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的订单有多大。
- Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我ppnJyaprD方最后确认为准。
- Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
- I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
- We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你报的是最优惠价格了,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
- When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
- Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
- While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
- Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
- In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。
- This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
- Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
- As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些。
- This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.这是价格表,但只供参考。
- This is our lowest price.这已经是我们的最低价格了。
- They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
- Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the ofppnJyaprDfer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
- May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?我可以要您的名片吗?
- You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
- What is your regular practice about terms of payment?您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?
- We invests lots of money in this product in order to keep the technology ahead of the curve.我们在这款产品上投入巨资以保持技术的领先优势。
- That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
- Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
- We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
- Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
- We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
- Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
- It's our great honor to cooperate with you.能与您合作是我们莫大的荣幸。
- We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
- Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
- Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
- If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
- There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。
- I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
- we are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
- Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
- Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
- If there are any new preferential information, we will send it to you by e-mail.如果有新的优惠信息,我们会通过电子邮件的形式发送给您。
- If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
- If you are interested, we can send you samples.如果您有兴趣,我们可以为您寄送样品。
- I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
- I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
- Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
- After ordering, we can ship the goods in about a week.下单后,我们大概在一周左右可以出货。
图:香港国际广告及标识世界