▲图片来源@YURI。
《成都》
词曲:赵雷,译者:佚名
让我掉下眼泪的 不止昨夜的酒
It was more than the beer last night that made me wanna stay.
让我依依不舍的 不止你的温柔
It was more than your gentle breathe I can't giv原由网e it away.
余路还要走多久 你攥着我的手
So long I wilfSleal hold your hand and walk you down into the rain.
让我感到为难的 是挣扎的自由
Then I was confused by the freedom in my vein.
别总是在九月 回忆是思念的愁
Some day we will celebrate goodbyes in memories.
深秋嫩绿的垂柳 亲吻着我额头
A kiss from the willow twig, the green turns into gray.
在那座阴雨的小城里 我从未忘记你
How can I forget the town in which we used to meet?
成都 带不走的 只有你
You are the one I won't reset.
和我在成都的街头走一走
So come and have a walk with me on street原由网s of Chengdu.
直到所有的灯都熄灭了也不停留
We'll walk on till the lights are out and walk it through.
你会挽着我的衣袖 我会把手揣进裤兜
I will hold you close, every step we'll make it slow.
走到玉林路的尽头 坐在小酒馆的门口
And then we will take a break in a little pub down by that road.
和我在成都的街头走一走
So come and have a walk with me on streets of Chengdu.
直到所有的灯都熄灭了也不停留
We'll walk on till the lights are out an原由网d walk it through.
你会挽着我的衣袖 我会把手揣进裤兜
I will hold you close, every step we'll make it slow.
走到玉林路的尽头 坐在小酒馆的门口
And then we will take a break in a little pubfSlea down by that road.
— END —
佩戴耳机效果更佳
-垫乐-
姜创钢琴 - 赵雷 - 成都
推荐收听
为你读英语美文《无问西东》
这里是英语朗读
WeChat ID:yingyu_langdu