他的儿子和他用英语怎么说

点击手指扒拉看绘本关注我哟

我们会在【英文故事】这个板块里放一些有趣的英文原音绘本视频,发音纯正,内容有趣。让孩子在快乐中学习英语!今天给孩子们带来的是故事《The son and his mother》儿子和他的母亲

英语动画故事:《The son and his mother》儿子和他的母亲

The Son and his Mother

儿子和他的母亲

There once lived a Son and his Mother.

从前有一个儿子和他的母亲。

The Son did many bad things,

儿子做了很多坏事,

but the Mother never punished him.

可是母亲从来都不惩罚他。

Today is the Son’s first day at school.

今天是儿子第一天上学。

Son: I’m home, Mom.

我回来了,妈妈。

Mother: How was school, my son?

学校里怎么样,儿子?

Son: It was okay.

还好。

Mother: Did you make any friends?

你交到朋友了吗?

Son: No.

没有。

Mother: Then what did you do at scwww.58yuanyou.comhool?

那你在学校里做了什么?

Son: Nothing much. Can I go to my room now?

没做什么。我可以回房间去了吗?

Mother: Wait a minute.

等一下。

What are you hiding behind your back?

你背后藏的是什么?

Son: It’s nothing.

没什么呀!

Mother: What is it? Just show it to me.

那是什么?给我看看。

I won’t punish you.

我不会惩罚你的。

Son: You promise?

你保证?

Mother: Yes, I promi//www.58yuanyou.comse.

对。我保证。

Son: Then here. It’s a toy car.

你看。是一辆玩具车。

Mother: Where did you get it?

你从哪儿弄来的?

Son: Well, um…

这个嘛,嗯......

Mother: It’s all right. Just tell me. I won’t punish you.

没关系。你告诉我。我不会惩罚你的。

Son: A friend gave it to me.

一个朋友送给我的。

Mother: A friend? You said you don’t have any friends.

朋友?可是你刚才说你没有朋友啊!

Son: Well, um…

这个嘛,嗯......

Mother: It’s all right. Just tell me the truth.

没关系。说实话。

I won’t punish you.

我不会惩罚你的。

Son: You really won’t punish me?

你真的不会惩罚我吗?

Mother: Of course not.

当然不会。

Son: Well, to tell the truth, I stole it.

哪好,我说实话,这是我偷来的。

Mother: Oh really? That’s all right.

哦,是吗?没事儿!

Go ahead and play with it.

拿去玩吧!

Son: Thanks, Mom. You’re the best.

谢谢妈妈,你真好。

A few days later, the Son brought home a story book.

过了几天,儿子带了一本故事书回家。

Son: I’m home, Mom.

妈妈,我回来了。

Mother: Did you have a good day, my son?

你今天玩得开心吗,儿子?

Son: Yes. Look what I have.

开心。看看我拿了什么。

Mother: What is it?

什么原由网

Son: It’s a story book.

一本故事书。

Mother: Where did you get it?

你从哪儿弄来的?

Son: Promise not to punish me.

除非你答应不惩罚我。

Mother: Just tell me. I won’t punish you.

说实话吧。我不会惩罚你的。

Son: Well, I stole it. It’s new, too.

呃,是我偷的。还是新的呢。

Mother: Let me see. It really is new.

让我看看。真的很新啊!

It’s all right. Go ahead and read it.

没关系。拿去看吧。

Son: Thanks, Mom. You’re the best.

谢谢妈妈。你真好。

The Son kept stealing things,

儿子不断地偷窃,

but the Mother never punished him.

可是母亲从不惩罚他。

He is now in high school,

儿子已经上了高中,

but his bad habit was still the same.

可是他的坏**惯还是改不过来。

Son: I’m home, Mom. Look what I stole today.

我回来了,妈妈。看看我今天偷了什么东西。

Mother: What did you steal this time, my son?

儿子,这次你偷了什么?

Son: I stole this jacket. Isn’t it nice?

我偷了这件夹克。不错吧?

Mother: Yes, it is. Go ahead and wear it.

是呀,还真不错。去穿起来吧!

Son: Thanks, Mom. You’reiiIHFNGD the best.

谢谢妈妈。你是世界上最好的妈妈。

What should I steal next time?

可是下一次我偷什么呢?

Mother: I don’t care. Whatever you wish, my son.

我没意见。你看着办吧,儿子。

Time passed and the Son is now a grown man.

时光流逝,儿子现在已经长大**。

He continued to steal things from other people and became a real thief.

他继续从别人那儿偷东西,并且变成了一个真正的小偷。

Son: What should I go to steal today? I know!

我今天该偷什么呢?我知道了!

I’ll go to the bank.

我要去抢银行。

There must be lots of money there.

那里一定有很多钱。

The Son breaks into the bank during the night.

深夜,儿子闯入银行。

Son: Wow! Look at all of this money!

哇!看看这些钱!

I’m rich now.

我现在有钱啦!

Just then a siren rings and all of the lights in the bank turn on.

这时,警铃声大作,银行里所有的灯都亮了。

It is bright as day. The Son tries to run away.

就像白天一样。儿子试图逃跑。

Police: Stop there, you thief! You can’t get away.

站住,你这个小偷!你逃不掉了。

The police are everywhere. You are trapped.

这里到处都是警察,你被包围了!

Ha, ha, ha. I got you.

哈哈......我抓到你了。

Son: Let me go! Just this once, please!

放了我吧!就这一次,求求您了!

I won’t do it again.

下次我再也不偷东西了。

Police: Not a chance! I can’t let you go.

想都别想!我可不能放你走。

You must be punished.

你必须受到惩罚。

Let’s go to the police station.

跟我去警察局!

The guard takes him to the police station.

警卫把他带到警察局。

The Son is locked up.

他被关了起来。

His mother comes to visit him.

母亲赶去看他。

Mother: Are you okay, my son?

你还好吗,儿子?

Son: No! I am not okay! I am in jail!

不,不好!我被关在牢里!

Mother: Why did you do this?

为什么要这样做呢?

Son: Come here closer, Mom. I’ll tell you.

请您靠近一点,妈妈。让我来告诉你。

The Mother goes closer to her Son.

母亲凑近她的儿子。

Justwww.58yuanyou.com then the Son bites her right ear.

就在这个时候,儿子咬住了她的右耳朵。

Mother: Ouch! That hurt. Why did you do that?

哎哟!好疼啊!你为什么要这么做?

You are a bad boy. You should be punished.

你是个坏孩子。你应该受到惩罚。

Son: Why didn’t you punish me before?

那您以前为什么从来都不惩罚我呢?

Because of you, I became a thief.

就是因为您,我才变成小偷。

Mother: What do you mean, my son?

你这是什么意思,儿子?

I didn’t do anything.

我可什么都没做啊。

Son: That’s just it. You didn’t do anything.

就是因为如此,你什么也没做。

You never punished me. And now I’m in jail.

你从不惩罚我。所以我现在才进了监狱。

Why didn’t you punish me when I first stole the toy car?

你为什么不惩罚我,在我第一次偷玩具车的时候?

Mother: Because I loved you. I’m sorry, my son.

因为我爱你啊!我真的很抱歉,儿子。

Son: It’s no use now.

现在说什么都没用了。

MORAL

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

省下棍棒,惯坏孩子。

更多英语故事

内容版权声明:除非注明原创否则皆为转载,再次转载请注明出处。

文章标题: 他的儿子和他用英语怎么说

文章地址: www.58yuanyou.com/jiqiao/230998.html

相关推荐