Todd: So, what did you do today?
你今天做什么了?
Ruth: Well, actually, I got up this morning quite early. I couldn't sleep so I was a little bit annoyed and then Iwww.58yuanyou.com went to church and I had some lunch and..
实际上,我今天起得非常早。我睡不着了,所以我有点生气,之后我就去了教堂,然后吃了午餐。
Todd: OK, but, you said early, like how early?
刚刚你说起得很早,那是多早?
Ruth: Well, I think it was about 7 o'clock.
嗯,我想大概是七点左右吧。
Todd: That's not early.
那可并不早。
Ruth: That is early if you went to bed at 1.
如果你是凌晨一点才睡觉的话,那个时间很早。
Todd: That's true. ThaPmkQklDat's sleeping infor me.
那倒没错。对我来说那个时间就是 睡过头了。
Ruth: That's sleeping in. That's true. You're an early birdaren't you?
睡过头了。那倒是。你是 早起的人,对吧原由网?
Todd: Now, last night we went out and had the beers.
昨天晚上我们出去喝啤酒了。
Ruth: Yeah!
对啊!
Todd: I was actuall原由网y quite happy this morning. I had no hangover.
我今天早上非常高兴。我没有 宿醉的症状。
Ruth: Did you not? (No) I felt a little bit queasythis morning, and I was a bit ashamed, and I didn't even drink very much. I wasn't,www.58yuanyou.com I didn't feel queasy. I think it was more that I hadn't had any sleep actually.
你没有吗?(没有)我今天早上有点 恶心,我感到有点不好意思,因为我并没有喝太多。我没有,我没有恶心,我想只是因为我睡得不够。