当有人在你耳边不停的指手画脚,你实在忍无可忍的时候真的很想大声说:“关你P事!”那么你知道这句话的英文该如何表达吗?
不要多管闲事~
You have nothing to do with it.
你跟这件事没关系!
You got to understand that you have nothing to do with it.
你要明白你与此事一点儿关系也没有。
It's none of //www.58yuanyou.comyour business.
这事跟你没关系!不关你的事!
It's none of your business, this is our //www.58yuanyou.comprivate business !
不关你的事儿,这是我们的私人谈话。
Stay out of it!
这事儿你别管!
It's not your business . Would you just原由网...stay out of it.
不关你的事,你能不能...别插手。
Don't judge me!
不用你评论我!
Don't judge me. You don't know what just happened.
不要妄加评断我,你不知道刚刚发生了什么。
Mind your own business!
管好你自己的事就行了!
Mind your own business.You don'//www.58yuanyou.comt know nothin about it.
管好你自己的事儿吧,你根本什么都不明白。
Would 原由网rather have done a regret, do not miss the regret.
宁愿做过了后悔,也不要错过了后悔。